MISSING NOTES. Long story short, party traveled from Hammerzeit to Varnhold, beat up a bunch of Spriggans in the abandoned settlement, and looked for clues.
1) Dik Chi Nee showed up from the Far East (Fremont) to Dim Mak some shit out of things, much to everyone’s delight. His tender was fed pickled things, aquavit, and lactose and yet our DM survived. His girlfriend may now hate us, however.
2) We searched Varnhold and mapped the shit out of the area, to the tune of 950 gp each (see Quest – Explore). I think we gathered some beer as well.
3) We returned Skybolt (bow) to the centaurs and they lurved us, just not in that way. More in the way of “thanks, please go investigate this scary shit we’re responsible for but are too scared to go near now”.
4) On our way out of centaurtown, Aecora Silverfire told us they are scared shitless of what happened at Varnholm too. OK, so scared shitless all around. Got it. She also told us to look for her lost sister, Xamanthe (see Quest – Find Xamanthe).
5) We went to investigate the Valley of the Dead where Vordakai’s tomb is but got sidetracked by a sweet-talking giant spider-woman with a glistening spinner.
6) Spider lady (Zzamas) needed us to rid her home (giant magic elf obelisk) of the 6 fey fuckers eating it from the inside out. (see Quest – The Ghost Stone War)
7) We did battle. Spider lady stole many of the kills, but she made good on her promise to give us treasure. Treasure included:
a. A magic chest of holding (which Josephine has)
b. A magic wand of spatial anchoring (El Ronnie has this?)
c. A magic flail (Verbot has)
d. I think that was it
8) We used the wand to make a portal at spider lady’s place, and went to investigate the Valley of the Dead, where we found stones of steles (graves) of cyclops dudes and a path going way up into the mountains but no sign of recent activity.
9) We decided to camp naked, weaponless, armorless, with no night watch, and with our contact lenses out for a night in the Valley of the Dead because we’d paid for this vacation, dammit, so we were going to use it.
10) But then we went to Restov because there were no hookers in the Valley of the Dead (not even dead ones. Imagine our disappointment).
11) In Restov so far (definitely didn’t catch all this but fill it in):
a. Roger lost 3 days helping an old lady across the street. Josephine then helped the same lady for a whole fucking day. Then she threw her in the river. Fucking slow ass old lady.
b. El Ronnie couldn’t resist buying some spicy treats. He found out about some treasure hord at Vordekai’s tomb and promised 3d6 to Verbot in exchange for a hamburger today so he could level up.
c. Verbot and Josephine both bought some bandages and provisions.
d. Josephine prayed at the temple and got the extra d6 for the ring rolls for the next adventure.
e. Josephine would like to bank 5k at the temple (unless there are better breastplates or hammers she can get? Can she get her hammer enchanted or something?) and see about getting potions (apparently she can visit Alchemists according to warrior priest background info).
Verbot also prayed at the temple, enabling a manual self healing act Sigmar was fond of.
Got some old debts called in.
Bought a cannon which he will tow around dungeons looking for things to cannonade.
DCN, though the butt of a cold — and coldhearted! — night long prank played by the Restov Oddfellows Lodge, spent several otherwise lovely days in town. He gambled wisely, and ironically watched local debt collectors accosting Verbot rather than himself. A rare circumstance! After parking recent fortunes in the bank, he’s ready to revisit the valley of the dolls. Er, dead.
We learned of a pass over the mountains towards Hammerzeit. And that a giant Roc lives near there, using the plains below as its hunting grounds.
Dwarves live to the east of the centaurs. And greenies + undead to their south.
Elronnie has the portal wand.