- Roger Ales: Nothing special
- Bjorn Jovi: Nothing special
- Dik Chi Nee: Travel to Restov to level up and shop. Very limited kingdom actions, except those related to Influence and Restov-based factions, or gathering intelligence.
- Elronnie James Dio: Nothing special
- Josephine: Nothing special
- Silvanos: Travel to Restov to level up and shop. Very limited kingdom actions, except those related to Influence and Restov-based factions, or gathering intelligence.
- Verbot: Travel to Restov to level up and shop. Getting married. Too busy for any more significant kingdom actions.
- Big marriage celebration for Verbot and Rebina Forstrop. (Kingdom gains “Holiday Celebration” tag which may boost Sovereignty for 1 month)
- Josephine and Bjorn meet with Mik Mek in the hopes of extracting silver from the mine his tribe lairs in. Mik Mek haggles: His tribe is essentially penned into their lair by settlers and trappers, all their land has been lost. Mik Mek demands security and space in exchange for tribute.
- Verbot proposes raising 5-6 cavalry men from the Forstrops. (If successful, would increase Might by 1)
- Forstrops and Jhod lead the defense of the kingdom against Kobold raiders. (Successful, but the kingdom’s Might is temporarily depleted by 1.)
- Jhod’s hex is now effectively independent, and both Olegton’s and Tatzleford’s territory increased. But Hammerzeit’s borders have, also.
- Hammerzeit is mauled by a giant Owlbear. The Alehouse, Armory, Fletcher, and General Store are destroyed. (The kingdom’s Treasure is temporarily depleted by 1 as commerce grinds to a halt.)
- The Forstrops set up an Animal Trading store in Hammerzeit.
- Bjorn Jovi and Elronnie James Dio travel to Restov for training and supplies.
- The rest of the party lead the rebuilding efforts to restore the Alehouse and General Store.